Sider

tirsdag, desember 14, 2010

Some days are different because of the story they tell

Some days are different

Some days are better, some days are worse.
Some days you ask why, some days you understand.
Some days you feel nothing, some days you feel too much.
Some days you feel thankful, while other days you cry.

Please, let most days be of the kind when I laugh.

Some days you feel like you're going to burst,
while other days give you the strength to go on.
While time passes by, many people forget,
some days you're sorry you're not one of them.

Some days I curse you because I'm wasting my time
thinking of you when so much is one the line.
They said it would pass, I say they were wrong.
We still feel the same, though eight years have gone.

The memories will linger, though affected by time,
they will never be forgotten
by the ones left behind.

//bilde fra weheartit



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar